Top Menu

Tony Accardo/Sam Giancana movie

Homepage Forums Group Forums ANNOUNCEMENTS Michael Mann Rumours Tony Accardo/Sam Giancana movie

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Scott Liebhaber Scott Liebhaber 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Scott Liebhaber
    Scott Liebhaber
    Participant

Any opinion on if Michael Mann will do the long talked about Tony Accardo/Sam Giancana movie? Would love to see another movie based in his hometown of Chicago. Now that he commissioned Don Winslow to do the novel, I think it’s looking good. Wouldn’t mind seeing him cancel the Ferrari movie since Christian Bale pulled out and do this one. Any thoughts on this?

Profile photo of ghostman
    ghostman
    Participant

My impression is that the mob film might be his next project, but Winslow has other books he’s working on, so it may be a few years considering they need to finish and release the novel, then write the script.

Personally, I’d rather he do the Ferrari pic because it’s his passion project he’s been trying to make for 20 years. It’d be nice to see him take on some different content, much like he did with Ali.

Profile photo of Scott Liebhaber
    Scott Liebhaber
    Participant

He’s changed his movies so frequently, who knows what movie he is doing. Have not heard any news since Christian Bale dropped out. I wonder if he is changing his mind on it. Winslow was suppose to publish the book in 2017. Maybe he is planning on doing the movie and book at the same time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar